Jan 20, 2012

Remnants of Deliver Detroit?

As I prepare the new blog, I am pilfering the blog archives of Deliver Detroit. I am looking at articles, revising, reshaping, or scrapping them altogether. I wanted to survey the readers that are still here, yes, even those from Uzbekistan, and see if there were any favorite posts, series, or articles that you enjoyed reading over the years.

If you would like to, please email me at thegospelisgood[at]h0tmai1[dot]c0m, or use the contact tab above to send a message.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...